KW Clubsport Unibal Top Mounts
KW Clubsport aluminium unibal top mounts have been tranfered from motorsports to the street.
We also offer adjustable top mounts made from high tensile aluminum alloy for our KW Clubsport kits.
Camber and caster (optional) adjustments are available on certain applications.
Designed for the toughest race track in the world: the Nürburgring Nordschleife
A special KW sealing system avoids an intrusion of dirt and water into the free of play and preloaded unibal bearings. Furthermore, axial bearings allow rotation of springs at McPherson struts.
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally caster adjustment)
- Sealed and preloaded spherical bearing
- Axial bearings allow rotation of springs at McPherston struts
- Made of tool steel (100Cr6): 58 to 64 HRC – hard chrome plated
- PTFE surface inlay, stainless steel outer ring (X20Cr13)